Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Biodiversity and urbanisation- Introduction

Hi all,  hope everyone is having a good start to their reading week. I am currently in the process of writing my next blog post which will focus on biodiversity and urbanisation. Personally, I find this topic extremely interesting (hence why it seems to be taking so much time to collaborate my many pages of reading notes. I think I went slightly overboard on the whole reading around the topic!). Are you excited yet? Well if the thought of biodiversity makes you yawn with boredom... here is a short video to get you anticipating tomorrows big reveal.


The key questions that I aim to explore in tomorrows post are:

1) What is urbanisation?
2) Do cities have rich or poor biodiversity?
3) How is urbanisation harmful to biodiversity?
4) Is it possible for buildings to restore nature?
5) Can increased urbanisation lead to increased invasive species?
6) Are new schemes being adopted to conserve biodiversity in the age of unregulated urban sprawl?

Enjoy and keep an eye out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment